Free performances take place at 6:45 p.m. before evening theater performances every night of the week except Monday, on the bricks in the Oregon Shakespeare Festival courtyard. See orshakes.org.
- Terra Nova Consort presents Spanish Renaissance music performed on period instruments Thursday-Sunday, Aug. 28-31
- Nutshell Masks and Theater presents "Carnival of the Animals," a mask-dance show based on the musical suite by Camille Saint-Saens Tuesday, Sept. 2
- Ballet Folklorico presents traditional Mexican folkdances by advanced youth performers Wednesday, Sept. 3
- Nutshell Masks and Theater (See Sept. 2) performs Thursday, Sept. 4
- Bardbershop band consisting of OSF actors performs Friday, Sept. 5
- Dancing People presents high-energy modern dance Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 6-7