The Oregon Shakespeare Festival's 2009 Green Show will take place at 7:15 p.m. every day but Monday beginning Tuesday, June 2, in the festival courtyard, 15 S. Pioneer St., Ashland. The performances are free and last about 35 minutes.
Here's the schedule:
- Dancing People Company will present high-energy modern dance Tuesday, June 2.
- David Rogers will present a solo guitar concert fusing classical, jazz and world music Wednesday, June 3.
- The Rogue Valley Harmonizers will present barbershop harmonies Thursday, June 4.
- Favorite Drummers will present African rhythms and music with talking drums Friday, June 5.
- Kevin Carr will present storytelling featuring Scottish pipe music Saturday, June 6.
- The Siskiyou Saxophone Orchestra will perform Sunday, June 7.