St. Clair Productions has produced a season of Eclectic Music and More concerts every year for the past 12 years. Its 13th season begins this September and its ninth annual Rogue Valley Blues Festival is slated for January 2009.
Unless otherwise indicated, all shows begin at 8 p.m. at the Rogue Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, 87 Fourth St., Ashland. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 26, Laura Love and her band Harpers Ferry. Singer/songwriter Meg Hutchinson opens
- Friday, Oct. 3, singer/songwriter Tracy Grammer
- Saturday, Nov. 1, comedian Swami Beyondananda
- Saturday, Nov. 8, Nathan James and Ben Hernandez
- Friday, Nov. 14, Singer Lucy Kaplansky
- Saturday, Dec. 13, Christine Lavin
- Friday through Saturday, Jan. 16-18, the annual Rogue Valley Blues Festival featuring Harry Manx, Mac Potts, Pete Herzog, Jerry Zyback, and Rick Di Dia and Aireene Espiratu, Too Slim and the Taildraggers, The Insomniacs, Karen Lovely, Gabe Young and Friends
- Saturday, Feb. 28, thefolk rock group Blame Sally
- Wednesday, March 11, Scotland's Battlefield Band
- Tuesday, March 24, the Andy Statman Trio performs at Havurah Shir Hadash, 185 N. Main St., Ashland
- Friday, April 17, Scottish fiddler Alasdair Fraser and cellist Natalie Haas
- Saturday, April 25, the Sahara Belly Dance Troupe dancers
- Saturday, May 9, the On Ensemble, world fusion mix on Japanese drums
Tickets are available on-line at stclairevents.com, by sending a check to St. Clair Productions, P.O. Box 835, Ashland, OR 97520, or at the Music Coop, Ashland, one month before each show.
Call 535-3562 for more information.