"That's Amazing," a series of science festivals featuring acrobats, magic tricks, animals and robots, will be presented throughout the summer at ScienceWorks Hands-on Museum, 1500 E. Main St., Ashland.
- Jill Fjeldheim will present a workshop on acrobatics, juggling and puppetry from noon to 2 p.m. Wednesday, June 27. Fjeldheim has performed with circus companies that include the American Mime Theatre and Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey.
- Sassy Cassie will present a show of magic and comedy at 11 a.m. Friday, June 29, for children ages 2 to 6. Her show will include a sing-along and her lovable puppet dog Sparky. Then kids can join Sassy Cassie from noon to 1 p.m. and learn the art of making balloon animals.
- Rhys Thomas returns to ScienceWorks to present shows at noon and 3 p.m. Saturday, June 30, and 2 p.m. Sunday, July 1. Thomas' new show, "Stunt Science," will wow audiences with a blend of comedy, science and feats.
- Space-related exhibits will be displayed from noon to 5 p.m. on Wednesday, July 4.
- The Wild Wheels Festival to be held Wednesday-Sunday, July 4-8, at the museum. Dave Nourie, a professional freestyle rider, will perform bicycle stunts 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Saturday, July 7.
- "Awesome Animals" will be presented Wednesday-Sunday, July 25-29, at the museum. An educational talk and exhibit of live reptiles by Wildlife Safari will be held at noon and 2 p.m. Saturday, July 28. Wildlife Images will present a show of live raptors, including a bald eagle, at 1 p.m. Sunday, July 29.
- The Southern Oregon Humane Society and Ducky the dog will be on hand at 2:30 p.m. Sunday, July 29. Ducky will help kids learn respect, empathy and compassion for all animals.
- Radical Robots will be presented Wednesday-Sunday, Aug. 8-12. Robotics experts will share their inventions, and visitors will have an opportunity to program robots.
- Down on the Farm, featuring farm animals and demonstrations, will be held Wednesday-Sunday, Aug. 22-26, at the museum.
Summer hours at the museum are from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday-Saturday and from noon to 5 p.m. Sunday. Admission costs $7.50, $5 for children and seniors. Call 482-6767.