Jackson County health inspectors evaluated 124 restaurants in September.
All passed their semi-annual inspections.
A portion of all scores are published weekly in the Mail Tribune.
The following restaurants received passing scores of 70 points or higher:
- Del Taco, Medford — 91.
- The Dugout, Medford — 86.
- Dutch Bros., White City — 93.
- Dutch Bros., East Main Street, Medford — 90.
- Eddy's, Medford — 87.
- Espresso Mellelo, East Sixth Street, Medford — 91.
- Extreme Juice, Eagle Point — 95.
- Good 2 Go, Medford — 93.
- Golden Phoenix, Phoenix — 90.
- The GoodBean Co., Jacksonville — 83.
- Grass Shack Cafe, Phoenix — 91.
- Holy Joe's, Medford — 96.
- Honey Baked Ham Co. & Cafe, Medford — 96.
- India Palace, Medford — 94.
- Inti, Talent — 92.
- Jack's Tally Ho, Talent — 90.
- Joe's La Burrita, Medford — 95.
- Karen's Kitchen, Rogue River — 94.
- KFC, Central Point — 99.
- Laurel Hills Golf Course, Central Point — 97.
- Lela's Cafe, Ashland — 87.
- Little Caesars Pizza, Medford — 96.
- Lode Star, Jacksonville — 94.
- Luigi's Italian Sandwiches, Medford — 91.
- Lumpy's No. 5, South Riverside Avenue, Medford — 98.
- Ma's, Central Point — 82.
- Macaroni's Ristorante, Ashland — 91.
- Magnolia Grill, Jacksonville — 79.
- Mamma Mia Gelateria II, Medford — 96.
Inspectors subtract points for critical violations, which include: foods maintained at improper temperatures, improperly cooled or reheated; not properly protected from contamination, from unapproved origins, unsafe, adulterated or not honestly presented; not date-marked or discarded upon expiration; raw animal foods improperly cooked; presence of rodents or insects; inadequate personal hygiene; failure to clean and sanitize food equipment; lack of an approved water system; toxic chemicals or cleansers not properly stored, used or labeled.
Restaurant scores are posted online at www.jacksoncounty.org and www.mailtribune.com/dining.
Inspection files are open to the public at the division of environmental health, Jackson County Health and Human Services, 1005 E. Main St., Medford.