This Week's Matchup
California at Oregon State
WHEN, WHERE: Saturday, 12:30 p.m., at Reser Stadium, Corvallis.
TV: 7:30 p.m., FSN (tape delay).
RADIO: HANK (105.1-FM).
Quizz On The Rise
Running back Jacquizz Rodgers is 19th in the nation in rushing at 103.5 yards per game and has scored 10 rushing touchdowns.
- California holds a 33-29 advantage in the series, which dates back to 1905.
- Oregon State has won nine of the last 11 meetings, including five straight in Berkeley.
- The Bears last win in the series was 41-13 in 2006 in Corvallis.
- Saturday's matchup is the first home game for Oregon State in 28 days.
- The Beavers have won by a combined five points in their two Pac-10 wins and suffered their only defeat by one point.
- Mike Riley has a chance to become the winningest coach in Oregon State history this season. He is seven wins short of Lon Stiner, who coached the team from 1933-48.
- Oregon State is 32-7 over the last 81 games when committing fewer turnovers than its opponents, 9-19 when committing more and 9-5 when even.