If your family likes to pile into the car and drive around checking out holiday light displays, wait no longer.
Here are the Rogue Valley's favorite holiday displays that appear year after year, including an interactive map. Fill up a thermos with hot chocolate, and load up on candy canes. It's time to go for a drive.
And hey, if you see other displays not on this list, let us know at email@example.com. And if you see an address that's no longer displaying the holiday spirit, let us know that, too.
- 2127 E. Jackson St.: Ron Bartlett's home, with its animated Christmas characters at the edge of the road, is a perennial favorite.
- Greystone Court: The east Medford street is known for its extensive light displays. The annual display begins Friday, Dec. 21, and continues through Christmas Eve. Runs nightly from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. Residents accept donations of nonperishable food items for Access.
- Cherry Lane: An annual favorite composed of numerous vivid displays.
- Candy Cane Lane, aka Kerrisdale Ridge Drive: Several dozen homes are decorated for the holidays, and more than 60 trees and light posts are wrapped in red and white with bows.
- 3966 S. Pacific Highway, Space 44: 10-foot snowman, manger scene, laser lights and a Winter Wonderland. You might also catch a glimpse of Santa Claus.
- Goldy Building, East Main and Front streets: The historic Goldy building in downtown is set with a computerized music and light display with 128 channels, five shows, each approximately 30 minutes long and rotating daily until Jan. 2. Shows start daily at 5 p.m. and can be viewed outside, either with building speakers or in your car by tuning in to 100.7 on your FM dial.
- 4176 Hemlock Drive: A nice display of lights, snowmen and Santa.
- Harry & David Country Village, 1314 Center Drive: Cheery lights display set to music.
- 1608 Crown Ave.: This house has a Disneyland Christmas theme, complete with the iconic castle.
- Seckel Court: Multiple neighboring houses are dressed up for the holidays. To get there, head east on Siskiyou Boulevard and turn left on Murphy Road, then left again on Seckel Court.
- 1020 Brandon St.: Christmas lights and large-scale trains run through the town of North Pole. Dec. 15-24, weather permitting.
- 523 Ridgeway Ave.
- 6704 Pinehurst St.
- 659 Ridgeway Ave. Animated display. Tune to 92.9 to listen to the lights and search for Ridgeway Light Display on Facebook.
- 902 N. Third St. Nice display of lights to music at 902 N. Third St., Central Point. Also, free hot chocolate and candy canes!
589 Crystal Drive: Thousands of lights decorate this home.
- 7955 Gladstone Ave.:Christmas lights and an animated Santa Claus
- Samuel Lane Loop Road, Phoenix: Several houses don numerous lights and cute inflatables.
- 960 Brandon Way
861 S. Mountain Ave.: This Ashland home is entirely outlined in lights; "icicles" drip from the eves and most of the 20-some trees are swirled with red and white lights like candy canes.
1155 Green Meadows Way: An elaborate display of inflatable decorations, illuminated candy canes and brightly colored lights.
775 St. Andrews Circle: Multicolored light display can be viewed from St. Andrews Circle and Crowson Road.
990 Siskiyou Blvd.: The university's Plunkett Center mansion is decked out head-to-toe in red lights
122 Church St. Candy cane striped trees, lit up Frosty The Snowman, and green, red and cool white LED light surrounding this Victorian house; nightly 4 to 10:30 p.m.
731 Glendale Ave. Animated/singing trees as well as lights that move to music.
1055 S. Third St. This home's lights are timed to music available via 92.7 FM
585 Grove St., Jacksonville