The following North Medford High School students, coached by Nichole Barber, have qualified to compete at the state speech and debate tournament at Western Oregon University April 20-22.
- Chris Herbst, sophomore, participating in Humorous Dual Interpretation
- JJ Newman, junior, participating in Congress
- Sean Milligan, sophomore, participating in Radio and Impromptu
- Kianna Reid, junior, participating in Humorous Interpretation and Prose
- Gabi Taylor, sophomore, participating in Humorous Dual Interpretation