- Drugs — Melissa Rene Worden, 43, of the 2500 block of Devonshire Place, Central Point. Central Point police Tuesday added charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana and second-degree theft against Worden. She remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Warrant — Jessie Kyle Cooper, 22, of the 400 block of Dutcher Creek Road, Grants Pass. An Oregon State Police trooper Tuesday arrested Cooper on out-of-county warrants charging him with possession of methamphetamine, unlawful use of a motor vehicle, identity theft, fraud, carrying a concealed weapon, failure to appear in court, reckless driving, reckless endangering and attempting to elude police on foot. He was lodged in jail on $100,000 bail.
- Rape — Jesse Antonio Ruiz, 19, of the 6000 block of Sterling Creek Road, Jacksonville. Central Point police Tuesday arrested Ruiz on charges of third-degree rape and third-degree sexual abuse. He was lodged in jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Theft — Michael Harvie Eary, 20, of the 6000 block of Table Rock Road, Central Point. Jacksonville police Tuesday arrested Eary on charges of first-degree theft and second-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $9,000 bail.
- Drugs — Felipe Ortiz, 30, of Keyes, Calif. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Tuesday arrested Ortiz on charges of manufacture of marijuana and possession of marijuana. He was lodged in jail on $75,000 bail.
To seen an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/emergency.