- Theft — Nicholas York Savage, 30, of the 500 block of South Shasta Avenue, Eagle Point. Eagle Point police Tuesday arrested Savage on a charge of first-degree theft. He was booked into the Jackson County Jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Robert William Schmoll, 27, of the 600 block of Prairie Road, Central Point. Medford police Tuesday arrested Schmoll on charges of possession of methamphetamine, first-degree trespassing and second-degree disorderly conduct. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Burglary — Casey Alan Reynolds, 22, of the 100 block of First Street, Prospect. Eagle Point police Tuesday arrested Reynolds on charges of first-degree burglary, fourth-degree assault and harassment. He was lodged in jail on $65,000 bail.
- Drugs — William Thomas Reagan, 24, no known address. Sheriff's deputies Tuesday arrested Reagan on charges of possession of methamphetamine, carrying a concealed weapon, probation violations for charges of unlawful use of a motor vehicle, second-degree theft, identity theft and possession of a controlled substance and failure to appear for charges of third-degree theft and second-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $522,000 bail.
- Manslaughter — Lynda Mae, 32, no known address. Sheriff's deputies Tuesday arrested Mae on two counts of first-degree manslaughter, felony driving under the influence of intoxicants and reckless driving. She was lodged in jail on $2,028,000.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.