- Theft — Aaron Richard Snyder, 31, of the 400 block of Fee Street, Butte Falls. A Jackson County Sheriff's deputy Friday arrested Snyder on charges of first-degree aggravated theft, five counts of first-degree theft, first-degree criminal mischief and unlawful use of a motor vehicle. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $45,000 bail.
- Drugs — Sara Megan Frazier, 27, no known address. Medford police Friday arrested Frazier on charges of possession of methamphetamine, four out-of-county warrants for failing to appear in court and for violating her parole for a previous possession of methamphetamine charge. She was lodged in jail on $25,000 bail.
- Drugs — Ronald Wayne Peoples, 35, no known address. Medford police Saturday arrested Peoples on charges of possession of a schedule I controlled substance, possession of oxycodone and for failing to appear in court for a previous driving-while-suspended charge. He was lodged in jail on $34,000 bail.
- Burglary — 500 block of Stevens Street, Medford. Medford police took a report at 9:01 a.m. Saturday of a burglary to a business during which a laptop and an iPad mini were taken. The loss was valued at $1,700.
- Theft — 2400 block of Biddle Road, Medford. Medford police took a report at 9:56 a.m. Saturday of a theft of miscellaneous women's clothing and shoes and a rolling suitcase. The loss was valued at $1,060.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.