- Vehicle theft — Steven Brady Searle, 29, of Selma, Ore. Sheriff's deputies Tuesday arrested Searle on charges of unlawful use of a motor vehicle and on an out of county warrant for first-degree burglary. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Sex offender — Jack Daniel Holden, 30, no known address. Medford police Wednesday arrested Karlan on two counts of failure to register as a sex offender and a parole violation for attempted sexual abuse. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Shane Stuart Kelley, 21, no known address. Kelley Wednesday made his initial appearance in Jackson County Circuit Court for charges of possession of a controlled substance, second-degree trespassing and interfering with police. He was booked into jail a released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Terry Allen Miller, 49, no known address. Medford police Wednesday arrested Miller on charges of possession of hydrocodone, manufacturing hydrocodone, delivery of hydrocodone, possession of oxycodone, delivery of oxycodone, manufacturing oxycodone, manufacturing marijuana, delivery of marijuana, harassment, fourth-degree assault and failure to appear for menacing. He was lodged in jail on $198,000 bail.
- Burglary — 100 block of Western Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 2:53 p.m. Tuesday of a burglary to a residence during which an two Xbox gaming systems were taken. The loss was valued at $800.
- Burlgary — 2500 block of Whittle Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 9:11 a.m. Wednesday of a burglary to a residence during which two laptop computers were taken. The loss was valued at $2,000.
- Theft — 200 block of Reanna Way, Medford. Medford police took a report at 9:38 a.m. Wednesday of a theft of a diamond ring and other miscellaneous jewelry. The loss was valued at $4,850.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.