- Drugs — Christopher Paul Devine, 37, of the 1100 block of Howard Street, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Devine on charges of possession of methamphetamine, providing false information to a police officer, contempt of court and failure to appear for two counts of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $16,000 bail.
- Drugs — Timothy James Sheeler, 32, of the 900 block of Whitman Avenue, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Sheeler on charges of possession of heroin, carrying a concealed weapon and a parole violation for first-degree burglary. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Robert Cecil Montgomery, 33, of the 2000 block of Lawnridge Street, Medford. Montgomery made his initial appearance Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court for charges of possession of oxycodone and driving under the influence of intoxicants. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Tammy Jane Miksche, 48, of the 500 block of Marie Street, Medford. Miksche made her initial appearance Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court for charges of possession of oxycodone and driving under the influence of intoxicants. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Burglary — 2800 block of Alameda Street, Medford. Medford police took a report at 10:24 a.m. Thursday of a burglary to a residence during which frozen food, two drills, a pressure washer, weed eater, shop vacuum, garden wagon and miscellaneous tools were taken. The loss was valued at $2,014.
- Vandalism — 1300 block of Hillcourt Street, Medford. Medford police took a report at 7:35 a.m. Friday of vandalism to a vehicle. The damage was estimated at $1,000.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.