- Drugs — Ryan Michael Burton, 22, of the 3600 block of Highway 234, White City. Medford police Friday arrested Burton on charges of possession of oxycodone and a probation violation for possession of a controlled substance. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Drugs — Richard Harold Churchill, 31, of the 600 block of Benson Street, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Churchill on charges of possession of methamphetamine, two counts of attempting to elude police, driving with a suspended license and failure to appear for driving with a suspended license. He was lodged in jail and released due to overcrowding.
- Assault — Randi Mary Ann Tiedemann, 29, of the 900 block of Highbury Drive, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Tiedemann on charges of fourth-degree felony assault and harassment. He was lodged in jail and released after posting bail.
- Assault — Trevor Michael Koishor, 20, of the 600 block of Northwood Drive, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Koishor on two counts of fourth-degree felony assault, fourth-degree assault, harassment, attempted assault on a police officer and resisting arrest. He was lodged in jail on $25,000 bail.
- Drugs — Mark Thomas Looper, 52, of the 400 block of Brandon Street, Central Point. Medford police Saturday arrested Looper on charges of possession of methamphetamine, driving under the influence of intoxicants and second-degree trespassing. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Theft — Raymond William Mathes, 23, of the 1100 block of Stevens Street, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Mathes on two counts of first-degree theft, two counts of third-degree theft, contempt of court and failure to appear for third-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $33,000 bail.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.