- Drugs — Ben Andrew Chemlir, 25, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Chemlir on charges of possession of heroin, second-degree theft, an out-of-county warrant and carrying a restricted weapon. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Drugs — Alfredo Anthony Torrellas, 55, of the 1000 block of West Main Street, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Torrellas on charges of interfering with police and possession of methamphetamine. He was booked into jail and released.
- Vehicle theft — Ramin Ahadi, 29, of Irvine, Calif. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Friday arrested Ahadi on charges of unlawful use of a motor vehicle, first-degree criminal mischief and custodial interference. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Burglary — Ronald Reed Vetkos, 45, of the 100 block of West Jackson Street, Medford. Vetkos appeared Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with first-degree burglary and second-degree theft. He was booked into jail and released.
- Vehicle theft, burglary, theft — Aaron Richard Snyder, 30, of the 400 block of Fee Street, Butte Falls. Sheriff's deputies Friday arrested Snyder on charges of second-degree burglary, first-degree theft, second-degree trespassing, resisting arrest, third-degree escape, second-degree theft and first-degree criminal mischief. He was lodged in jail on $35,000 bail.
To see where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.