- Rape — Gregory Wayne Hartley, 50, of the 300 block of Glenn Street, Ashland. Ashland police Monday arrested Hartley on a warrant on charges of first-degree rape, first-degree sodomy, first-degree sexual penetration and first-degree sexual abuse. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $1 million bail.
- Drugs — Michael Allen Hager, 55, of the 4300 block of South Pacific Highway, Phoenix. Talent police Sunday arrested Hager on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Burglary — Cameron Jordon Gentry, 21, of the 2800 block of Stonebrook Drive, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Gentry on two counts of first-degree burglary, five counts of first-degree theft and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. He was lodged in jail on $70,000 bail.
- Burglary — Benjamin Roman Gunn, 22, no known address. Medford police Monday arrested Gunn on two counts of first-degree burglary, five counts of first-degree theft and one count of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. He was lodged in jail on $70,000 bail.
- Burglary — Kayla Marie Williams, 22, no known address. Medford police Monday arrested Williams on charges of first-degree burglary, first-degree theft, contempt and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. She was lodged in jail on $33,000 bail.
- Identity theft — Jamie Lea Desavedo, 32, no known address. Medford police Monday arrested Desavedo on charges of identity theft, third-degree theft, furnishing false information to police and for violating the conditions of her parole on a past identity theft conviction. She was lodged in jail without bail.
Burglary — 2700 block of Hawaiian Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 10:11 a.m. Saturday of a burglary to a residence from which two flat-screen televisions, guns, a laptop computer and prescription drugs were stolen. There was no financial loss estimate available.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.