- Sodomy — Johnnie Alvarado, 33, of the 900 block of Olympic Avenue, Medford. Medford police Wednesday added a charge of first-degree sodomy against Alvarado. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Vehicle theft — Marisa Amber Graves, 26, of the 100 block of Northridge Terrace, Phoenix. Talent police Wednesday arrested Graves on charges of unlawful use of a motor vehicle and second-degree criminal mischief. She was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Anthony Michael Verastegui, 21, of the 900 block of Rebecca Drive, Phoenix. Medford police Wednesday arrested Verastegui on charges of possession of heroin and first-degree trespassing. He was lodged in jail on $14,000 bail.
- Drugs — Martiniano Lopez-Flores, 27, of the 400 block of Plum Street, Medford. Medford Area Drug and Gang Enforcement officers Wednesday arrested Lopez-Flores on charges of manufacture of methamphetamine, distribution of methamphetamine and possession of methamphetamine. In addition, Immigration and Customs Enforcement charged him with suspicion of being in the country illegally. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Theft — Mickey Thomas Beckman, 26, no known address. Ashland police Wednesday arrested Beckman on charges of first-degree theft and conspiracy to commit first-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
- Theft — Marical Carrillo Jr., 39, of the 2500 block of Agate Meadows, White City. Ashland police Wednesday arrested Carrillo on charges of first-degree theft and conspiracy to commit first-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
- Assault — Kyle Thomas Wagner, 22, of the 300 block of Rene Drive, Shady Cove. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Wednesday arrested Wagner on charges of felony fourth-degree assault and harassment. He was lodged in jail on $8,000 bail.
- Drugs — Nichole Darlene Camarena, 35, of the 700 block of North Riverside Avenue, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Camarena on charges of possession of methamphetamine and second-degree theft. She was lodged in jail on $14,000 bail.
To see an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.