- Assault — Shawn Christopher Phillips, 23, of the 200 block of Cheryl Lane, Phoenix. Phoenix police Wednesday arrested Phillips on charges of first-degree assault, second-degree assault and first-degree criminal mistreatment. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on more than $2 million bail.
- Assault — Tosha Nicole Dietrich, 26, no known address. Central Point police Wednesday arrested Dietrich on charges of second-degree assault, menacing and harassment. She was lodged in jail on $300,000 bail.
- Vehicle theft — Jessica Amber Kukert, 23, of the 600 block of South Holly Street, Medford. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Wednesday arrested Kukert on a charge of unlawful use of a motor vehicle. She was lodged in jail and released after posting bail.
- Drugs — Mallory Inez McNamer, 22, of the 100 block of Fawn Way, Eagle Point. Sheriff's deputies Thursday arrested McNamer on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. She was lodged in jail on $25,000 bail.
- Drugs — Juvenal Adan Vega, 27, of the 1700 block of Louise Avenue, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Vega on charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of a forged instrument and a parole violation. He was lodged in jail on $20,000 bail.
- Aggravated theft, theft, mistreatment — Anna May Dunston, 53, of the 3300 block of Wellington Drive, Medford. Dunston appeared Thursday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with first-degree criminal mistreatment, two counts of aggravated theft and two counts of first-degree theft. She was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs — Don Virgil Moore, 45, of the 800 block of Broad Street, Medford. Moore appeared Thursday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with possession of oxycodone. He was booked into jail and released.
To see an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.