- Drugs — Jaime Joel Ruiz-Perez, 27, of Salem. Medford police Tuesday arrested Ruiz-Perez on charges of manufacture of methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine, delivery of methamphetamine and possession of cocaine. In addition, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) charged him with suspicion of being in the country illegally. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Drugs — Rachel Rene Pobursky, 23, of the 1000 block of Spring Street, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Pobursky on charges of possession of methamphetamine and failure to appear in court. She was lodged in jail on $20,000 bail.
- Drugs — John James Christopher Vancamp, 27, of the 1400 block of Applegate Road, Medford. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Wednesday arrested Vancamp on a charge of possession of heroin. He was booked into jail and released.
- Theft, identity theft, credit card fraud — Stanley Patrick Rucker, 39, of the 400 block of Stewart Avenue, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Rucker on first-degree theft, four counts of identity theft and four counts of credit card fraud. He was lodged in jail on $125,000 bail.
- Drugs — Brittany Lee Hayes, 26, no known address. Sheriff's deputies Wednesday arrested Hayes on charges of possession of methamphetamine, giving false information to police and failure to appear in court. She was lodged in jail on $16,500 bail.
To see an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.