- Identity theft — Andrey Richard Meunier, 19, of the 100 block of Timberlake Drive, Ashland. Phoenix police Thursday arrested Meunier on nine counts of credit card fraud, nine counts of identity theft, second-degree theft and failure to appear in court. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $5,000 bail.
- Drugs — Ismael Salas-Ibarra, 24, of the 200 block of North Ivy Street, Medford. Salas-Ibarra appeared Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with possession of methamphetamine. He was booked into jail and released.
- Identity theft — Mary Nichole Morales, 22, of the 800 block of Ellendale Drive, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Morales on two counts of identity theft, two counts of second-degree possession of a forged instrument, second-degree theft and two counts of second-degree forgery. She was lodged in jail on $30,000 bail.
- Elude — Aron Alan Waters, 37, no known address. Jacksonville police Friday arrested Waters on charges of attempting to elude police in a vehicle and reckless driving. He was lodged in jail on $8,000 bail.
- Theft — William Frederick Schmidt, 44, no known address. Medford police Friday arrested Schmidt on charges of first-degree theft, third-degree theft and failure to appear in court. He was lodged in jail on $11,000 bail.