- Burglary, theft — Daniel Adam Maerz, 28, of the 2100 block of Taylor Road, Central Point. Central Point police Wednesday added charges of first-degree burglary, first-degree theft and first-degree trespassing against Maerz. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Assault — Paul Freeman Groover Jr., 27, of the 600 block of Normal Avenue, Ashland. Ashland police Tuesday arrested Groover on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, harassment, felony strangulation, second-degree disorderly conduct, two counts of reckless endangering and second-degree trespassing. He was lodged in jail on $25,000 bail.
- Assault — Charles Thomas Whitley, 34, of the 700 block of Tolman Creek Road, Ashland. Ashland police Wednesday arrested Whitley on charges of felony fourth-degree assault and interfering with police. He was lodged in jail on $30,000 bail.
- Burglary, theft — Andrew Wyatt Gregory, 33, of the 1000 block of Royal Court, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Gregory on charges of second-degree burglary, two counts of first-degree theft and first-degree criminal mischief. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Burglary — Tara Ann Lukasavage, 32, no known address. Medford Area Drug and Gang Enforcement officers Wednesday arrested Lukasavage on a charge of first-degree burglary. She was lodged in jail on $50,000 bail.
To see an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.