- Drugs — Jeffrey Howard Wells, 48, of the 2400 block of Greenridge Drive, Medford. Medford police arrested Wells Tuesday on charges of possession of methamphetamine, two counts of third-degree theft and a probation violation. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $5,000 bail.
- Drugs — Susan Anne Medcalf, 43, of the 100 block of Chestnut Street, Medford. Medford police arrested Medcalf Tuesday on charges of possession of methamphetamine, resisting arrest, harassment and interfering with a police officer. She was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
- Coercion — Miguel Angel Cardova, 41, of the 300 block of Jackson Street, Medford. Medford police arrested Cardova Tuesday on charges of coercion, harassment and fourth-degree assault. In addition, Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials charged Cardova with suspicion of being in the country illegally. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Sex offender — Lawrence Paul Nyberg Jr., 40, no known address. Medford police arrested Nyberg Tuesday on charges of failure to register as a sex offender. He was lodged in jail on $15,000 bail.
- Drugs — Lloyd Glen Keagy, 47, of the 200 block of First Avenue, Gold Hill. Central Point police arrested Keagy Tuesday on charges of possession of methamphetamine, first-degree failure to appear in court and two counts of second-degree failure to appear in court. He was booked into jail on $35,000 bail.
- Identity theft — Nakoda Ryan Possinger, 19, of the 1200 block of Murray Street, Medford. Medford police arrested Possinger Tuesday on charges of identity theft, first-degree theft and possession of a schedule III controlled substance. He was booked into jail on $15,000 bail.
- Sex abuse — Rudy Lewis Lujano, 21, of the 2100 block of Popular Drive, Medford. Medford police arrested Lujano Tuesday on charges of second-degree sex abuse and sexual delinquency of a minor. He was booked into jail on $9,000 bail.
- Vehicle — Jayna Marlene Cheaney, 21, no known address. Oregon State Police arrested Cheaney Tuesday on charges of unlawful use of a motor vehicle. She was booked into jail on $5,000 bail.
To see a map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.