- Drugs — Nathan James Koyama, 21, no known address. Meford police Thursday arrested Koyama on charges of possession of cocaine, second-degree disorderly conduct, harassment and third-degree theft. He was booked into the Jackson County Jail and released.
- Drugs — Debra Irene Johns, 55, no known address. Medford police Friday arrested Johns on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. She was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Abby J. Bursk, 29, of the 3300 block of Camp Baker Road, Medford. Bursk appeared Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with possession of methamphetamine. She was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs — Eulalio Lopez Jr., 25, of the 200 block of Cedar Street, Rogue River. Rogue River police Friday arrested Lopez on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Identity theft, mail theft — Bonnie Ann Smith, 50, of the 2100 block of Southwest Chambers Lane, Grants Pass. Medford police Friday arrested Smith on charges of identity theft, mail theft, second-degree theft, tending bad checks and second-degree forgery. She was lodged in jail on $30,000 bail.