- Drugs — Cynthia Eve Cole, 46, of the first block of Elm Street, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Cole on charges of possession of hashish and possession of methamphetamine. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $10,000 bail.
- Identity theft — Dale Edward Clark, 43, no known address. Central Point police Tuesday arrested Clark on charges of identity theft and second-degree forgery. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Marco Antonio Avina, 26, no known address. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Tuesday arrested Avina on charges of possession of methamphetamine, failure to appear in court and a probation violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Aggravated theft, theft — Eric Scott Spencer, 31, of the 2800 block of Crystal Drive, Medford. Spencer appeared Tuesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with aggravated theft, two counts of first-degree theft and two counts of first-degree criminal mistreatment. He was booked into jail and released.
- Driving while suspended — John Patrick Keefe, 43, of the 600 block of West Fourth Street, Medford. A sheriff's deputy Tuesday arrested Keefe on a charge of felony driving while suspended. He was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Laurence Augustine Sweeney, 52, of the 500 block of Midway Road, Medford. A sheriff's deputy Tuesday arrested Sweeney on charges of possession of methamphetamine and first-degree trespassing. He was lodged in jail on $14,000 bail.
- Drugs — Robin Lee Workman, 54, no known address. Medford police Tuesday arrested Workman on charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana, a parole violation and failure to appear in court. He was lodged in jail without bail.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.