- Theft — Brenden Michael Wion, 22, of the 6900 block of Wagner Creek Road, Talent. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Friday added two counts of second-degree theft, three counts of first-degree theft, two counts of second-degree conspiracy to commit second-degree theft and three counts of conspiracy to commit first-degree theft against Wion. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $46,000 bail.
- Robbery — Scott Michael Jones, 28, of the 1400 block of Lori Lane, Ashland. Medford police Friday arrested Jones on a charge of second-degree robbery. He was lodged in jail on $1 million bail.
- Drugs — April Leona Lyle, 36, no known address. Medford police Saturday arrested Lyle on charges of possession of methamphetamine, resisting arrest, interfering with a police report, second-degree disorderly conduct and tampering with evidence. She was lodged in jail on $50,000 bail.
- Drugs — Krista Ann Tibbils, 38, of the 1800 block of Scenic Avenue, Central Point. Oregon State Police Saturday arrested Tibbils on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. She was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
- Theft — James Harley David, 24, of the 1200 block of Carmel Circle, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested David on charges of first-degree theft, three counts of unlawful entry into a motor vehicle, two counts of third-degree criminal mischief and second-degree criminal mischief. He was lodged in jail on $38,000 bail.
- Drugs — David Ray Watson, 36, no known address. Rogue River police Saturday arrested Watson on charges of possession of heroin, possession of methamphetamine, delivery of methamphetamine and manufacture of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail on more than $1 million bail.
To see a map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.