- Assault — Tammie Jo Reid, 37, of the 400 block of Old Highway 62, Eagle Point. Eagle Point police Monday arrested Reid on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, harassment and third-degree criminal mischief. She was lodged Monday in the Jackson County Jail on $9,000 bail.
- Drugs — Jessica Lynn Nash, 31, no address available. Nash made her initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on a charge of possession of heroin. She was booked Monday into jail and released.
- Rape — Nicholas Allen Richardson, 23, of Myrtle Creek. Richardson made his initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on a charge of third-degree rape. He was booked Monday into jail and released.
- Theft — David Americus Hixson, 48, of the 9400 block of Upper Applegate Road, Jacksonville. Medford police Monday added a charge of first-degree theft by receiving stolen property to Hixson, who already was jailed on a first-degree theft charge and for failing to follow the conditions of his parole from a previous theft conviction. He remained lodged Monday in jail without bail.
- Assault — Randy Mateo De Acosta, 35, of the 1300 block of Springbrook Road, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested De Acosta on charges of felony fourth-degree assault and harassment. He was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.