- Drugs — Van Arthur Bivens, 20, no known address. Medford police Wednesday added charges of possession of methamphetamine and second-degree disorderly conduct against Bivens. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Drugs — Theodore Norman Thompson, 49, of the 800 block of Lawnsdale Road, Medford. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Wednesday arrested Thompson on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Theft — Ashley Jean Sewell, 21, of the 400 block of Berrydale Avenue, Medford. Sewell appeared Wednesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with two counts of first-degree theft. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Drugs — Kandy Alana Gillen, 43, no known address. An Oregon State Police trooper Wednesday arrested Gillen on charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants, possession of methamphetamine and possession of synthetic drugs. She was lodged in jail on $22,000 bail.
- Drugs — Alecia Marie Cohen, 30, of the 400 block of Summit Avenue, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Cohen on charges of possession of methamphetamine and two counts of endangering the welfare of a minor. She was lodged in jail on $35,000 bail.
- Rape, sex abuse — Lance Taylor Harrington, 24, of the 300 block of Taylor Street, Ashland. Ashland police Wednesday arrested Harrington on charges of third-degree rape and second-degree sexual abuse. He was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
- Assault — William Scott Orner, 40, of the 2100 block of Poplar Drive, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Orner on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, interfering with a police report and a probation violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Scott Anthony Spano, 23, no known address. Medford police Wednesday arrested Spano on charges of possession of methamphetamine, four probation violations and a parole violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.