- Burglary, theft — Trevor Gene Cheney, 20, of Rancho Cordov, Calif. Medford police Wednesday arrested Cheney on charges of first-degree burglary and two counts of first-degree theft. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $45,000 bail.
- Warrant — Aaron Dale Eaton, 33, Avenal, Calif. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Wednesday arrested Eaton on warrants charging him with aggravated identity theft, first-degree forgery, attempted first-degree aggravated theft, second-degree theft, identity theft, two counts of unlawful entry into a motor vehicle, first-degree theft, unlawful use of a motor vehicle and a federal hold. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Sex offender — Eric Christopher Catlett, 28, of the 1600 block of Sheldon Avenue, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Catlett on charges of failure to register as a sex offender and a parole violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Warrant — Ronnie Lee Kyles, 32, no known address. Medford police Wednesday arrested Kyles on warrants charging him with attempted first-degree sexual abuse, third-degree sexual abuse and public indecency. He was lodged in jail on $20,000 bail.
- Drugs — Joshua Walter Love Mirijunio, 22, no address available. Medford police Monday arrested Mirijunio on a warrant charging him with possession of heroin along with failing to appear on unrelated theft charges. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where he was being held Monday without bail.
- Identity theft — Lindsay Myron Phillips, 33, of the 100 block of Vancouver Avenue, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Phillips on charges of second-degree forgery and identity theft. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where he was being held Monday on $9,000 bail.
- Assault — Carolyn Lee Mowery, 49, of the 100 block of Cedar Street, Shady Cove. Mowery made her initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on one count each of felony fourth-degree assault and harassment as well as two counts of fourth-degree assault. She was booked Monday in the Jackson County Jail and released.
- Vehicle theft — Dennis Keith Shandley, 54, no address available. Medford police late Sunday arrested Shandley on charges of unauthorized use of a vehicle, unauthorized entry of a motor vehicle and first-degree theft. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where he was later released on his own recognizance because of overcrowding.
To see a map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/emergency.