- Assault — Neff Alfred Charles Clark, 32, of the first block of Kee Lane, Shady Cove. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Friday arrested Clark on charges of second-degree assault, two counts of felony assault of a police officer, felony fourth-degree assault, four counts of harassment, two counts of resisting arrest, second-degree disorderly conduct, interfering with a police report and fourth-degree assault. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $100,000 bail.
- Warrant — Hawk Redtail Erickson, 21, of the 600 block of North Riverside Avenue, Medford. A sheriff's deputy Friday arrested Erickson on warrants charging him with second-degree robbery, two counts of probation violation and two counts of failure to appear in court. He was lodged in jail on $25,000 bail.
- Drugs — Kristie Anne Funk, 24, of the 1400 block of Grove Avenue, Roseburg. Funk appeared Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with possession of heroin. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Drugs — Garrett Albert Simpson, 20, of the 3800 block of Viewcrest Drive, Medford. Simpson appeared Friday in Circuit Court on charges of manufacture of marijuana, delivery of marijuana, possession of marijuana, manufacture of hallucinogens, delivery of hallucinogens and possession of hallucinogens. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Assault — Joshua Rene Alvarez, 19, of the 2600 block of Highway 62, Trail. A sheriff's deputy Friday arrested Alvarez on charges of third-degree assault, fourth-degree assault and harassment. He was lodged in jail on $32,000 bail.
Share This Story