- Vehicle theft — Joshua Edward Campbell, 18, of the 100 block of Winema Way, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Campbell on a charge of unauthorized use of a vehicle. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where he was released Monday evening on his own recognizance.
- Assault — Terry Dean Thayer, 36, of the 800 block of Ellendale Drive, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Thayer on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, fourth-degree assault and harassment. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where he was being held Monday on $12,000 bail.
- Vandalism — 1100 block of East Hills Court, Medford. Medford police took a report at 7:32 a.m. of graffiti painted on two vehicles and a garage door. The damage was valued at $1,350
- Theft — 2500 block of Crater Lake Highway, Medford. Medford police took a report at 10:28 a.m. Monday of the theft of a guitar valued at $799.
- Theft — 600 block of Brian Way, Medford. Medford police took a report at 10:59 a.m. of the theft of a boat trailer valued at $6,000.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.