- Drugs — James Jay Thomasson, 20, of the 21000 block of Highway 62, Shady Cove. Medford police arrested Thomasson early Saturday on charges of methamphetamine possession, tampering with evidence and a parole violation. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Driving while revoked — Fred Charles Wilson, 36, of the 1200 block of S. Columbus Ave., Medford. Talent police arrested Wilson early Saturday on charges of felony driving with a revoked license, driving under the influence, attempt to elude in a vehicle, attempt to elude by foot and hit and run. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $20,000 bail.
- Assault — Michael Joseph Gregory Seems, 23, of the 300 block of Alice St., Medford. Medford police arrested Seems Saturday on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, strangulation, harassment and interfering with a police report. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $16,000 bail.
- Grass fires — Jackson County Fire District 3 responded to two small grass fires Saturday in the Eagle Point area. A fire at about 1:30 p.m. consumed about an acre of grass on Agate Road near the intersection of Linn. Four District 3 engines, three Oregon Department of Forestry engines and a bulldozer responded to the scene, suffocating and cleaning up the fire in about an hour. Another acre grass fire broke out at 6:10 p.m. Saturday in the 200 block of Sierra Drive off Mountain View. Seven engines from District 3 responded to that fire, putting it out without incident. The cause of the fires is unknown.
- Structure fire — A fire at about 3:10 p.m. Saturday burned a 500-square-foot shed to the ground and caused some damage to a neighbor's house in the 8500 block of Wagner Creek Road. The fire began in the shed near a lawn mower and spread to nearby house, causing shingle damage and breaking window. No one was injured. The cause of the fire is unknown.
To see a map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.