- Drugs — Mari Elizabeth Matthews, 26, of the 900 block of West 13th Street, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Matthews on charges of possession of synthetic drugs and failure to appear in court. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $8,000 bail.
- Criminal mischief — James Lewis Buckel, 49, of the 2300 block of Hubbard Lane, Grants Pass. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Saturday arrested Buckel on charges of resisting arrest, first-degree criminal mischief, second-degree disorderly conduct, harassment, menacing and attempted assault of a police officer. He was lodged in jail on $32,000 bail.
- Theft — 400 block of Morningside Street, Medford. Medford police Thursday took a report in which a ramp valued at $2,000 was stolen from a trailer.
- Vandalism — 600 bock of North Central Avenue, Medford. Medford police Thursday took a report in which four vehicles were scratched. The damage was valued at $6,000.
- Theft — 1600 block of Riverside Avenue, Medford. Medford police Thursday took a report in which a diamond ring valued at $7,000 was stolen.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.