- Identity theft — Michael Jason Troland, 33, of the 800 block of Aspen Street, Medford. Troland appeared Tuesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with two counts of identity theft and attempted first-degree theft. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $24,000 bail.
- Burglary — Christopher Michael Equitz, 21, of the 100 block of North Buchannan Avenue, Eagle Point. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Tuesday arrested Equitz on charges of second-degree burglary, second-degree theft and attempted second-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
- Criminal impersonation, theft —John Boze Madden, 46, of the 1400 block of Sterling Creek Road, Jacksonville. A sheriff's deputy Tuesday arrested Madden on charges of criminal impersonation of a police officer and first-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
- Drugs — Nazario Moreno-Anguiano, 25, of Oakland, Calif. Medford police Tuesday arrested Moreno-Anguiano on charges of possession of methamphetamine and distribution of methamphetamine. In addition, Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents charged him with suspicion of being in the country illegally. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Verenis Faviola Ledezma, 26, of Hillsboro. Medford police Tuesday arrested Ledezma on charges of possession of methamphetamine and distribution of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail on $510,000 bail.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.