- Vehicle theft — Michael Whyte Hofstrand, 19, of the 2100 block of Foots Creek Road, Gold Hill. Hofstrand appeared Thursday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with unlawful use of a motor vehicle, driving under the influence on intoxicants and fourth-degree assault. He was booked into the Jackson County Jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Aggravated theft, theft — Robert John Schmoke, 29, of the 82300 block of Kimberly Court, White City. Schmoke appeared Thursday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with first-degree aggravated theft, two counts of first-degree theft and second-degree theft. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Genaro Gonzales Perez, 40, of Santa Barbara, Calif. An Oregon State Police trooper Thursday arrested Perez on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail on $15,000 bail.
- Assault — Christopher Peter Olivares, 22, of the 1800 block of E. Barnett Road, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Olivares on a charge of third-degree assault. He was lodged in jail on $25,000 bail.
- Rape, sex abuse — Bradley Kent Gutches, 26, of the 2400 block of Lark Lane, Central Point. Central Point police Thursday arrested Gutches on four counts of first-degree rape, four counts of second-degree rape and four counts of first-degree sexual abuse. He was lodged in jail on $12 million bail.
- Money laundering — John Oscar Meyer, 26, of Prosser, Wash. An Oregon State Police trooper Wednesday arrested Meyer on a charge of money laundering. He was booked into the Jackson County Jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Assault — Richard Thomas Jones, 31, of the 1800 block of Crater Lake Ave., Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Jones on charges of fourth-degree felony assault and harassment. He was lodged in jail on $8,000 bail.
Theft — 700 block of West Main St., Medford. Medford police Tuesday took a report in which three diamond and gold rings were stolen. The loss was valued at $1,250.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.