- Identity theft — Karen Mary Barney, 50, of the 1300 block of Siskiyou Blvd., Medford. Barney appeared Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with four counts of identity theft. He was booked into the Jackson County Jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Sex offender — Joseph Franklin Dobbins, 28, no known address. Medford police Saturday arrested Dobbins on charges of failure to register as a sex offender and a parole violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Assault — Holly Lynn Shepherd, 27, of the 3700 block of South Pacific Hwy., Phoenix. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Saturday arrested Shepherd on charges of third-degree assault, fourth-degree felony assault, fourth-degree assault and harassment. She was lodged in jail on $37,000 bail.
- Assault — Thomas Molia, 21, of the 1200 block of Stevens Street, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Molia on charges of second-degree assault, third-degree assault, fourth-degree assault and harassment. He was lodged in jail on more than $1 million bail.
- Sex offender — Michael Jason Troland, 33, of the 800 block of Aspen Street, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Troland on a charge of failure to register as a sex offender. He was lodged in jail on $15,000 bail.
- Drugs — Juan Michael Barrientos, 23, of the 400 block of Beebe Road, Central Point. Medford police Friday arrested Barrientos on charges of manufacture of marijuana, possession of marijuana and distribution of marijuana. He was lodged in jail on $105,000 bail.