- Weapons — Kenneth Olin Dale Weems, 22, of the 26000 block of Highway 62, Trail. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Monday arrested Weems on a charge of being a felon in possession of a weapon. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where he was being held Monday in lieu of $50,000 bail.
- Sex offender registration — William Lee Myer, 63, of the 100 block of Helman Street, Ashland. Ashland police Monday arrested Myer on a charge of being a sex offender who failed to register his address. He was lodged Monday in the Jackson County Jail, where he was later released after posting bail.
- Drugs — Shayna Lea Campos, 19, of the 1300 block of Far West Avenue, Central Point. Medford police Sunday arrested Campos on four counts of possession of various illegal drugs. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where she was being held Monday without bail.
- Sex offender registration — James Walter Fulwiler, 62, of the 2200 block of Crow Road, Merlin. Fulwiler made his initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on a charge of being a sex offender who failed to register on his birthday. He was booked Monday at the Jackson County Jail and released.
- Assault — Sheryll Lynn Mateo De-Acosta, 29, of the 1300 block of Springbrook Road, Medford. Medford police on Sunday arrested Mateo De-Acosta on a felony fourth-degree assault charge. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail and later released after posting bail.
Theft — 800 block of Crater Lake Avenue, Medford. Medford police at 10:29 a.m. took a theft report over the loss of two hearing aids and a partial set of dentures. The loss was valued at $5,600.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.