- Aggravated theft, theft — Laurie Ann Asplin, 48, of the 200 block of Meadowbrook Lane, Williams. Medford police Thursday arrested Asplin on two counts of aggravated theft and two counts of first-degree theft. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Weapon — Sergio Arreola Brambila, 23, of the 1800 block of Thomas Road, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Brambila on charges of carrying a concealed weapon and unlawful use of a weapon. He was lodged in jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Jonathan Charles Wall, 34, of Coos Bay. Wall appeared Thursday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with three counts of delivery of methamphetamine and three counts of possession of methamphetamine. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Jennie Michelle Peterson, 36, of Grants Pass. An Oregon State Police trooper Thursday arrested Peterson on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. She was lodged in jail and released after posting bail.
- Warrant — Randy Lee Carson, 35, of the 11700 block of Meadows Road, White City. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Thursday arrested Carson on a warrant charging him with third-degree assault. He was lodged in jail on $15,000 bail.
- Theft — Kenneth Salva, 59, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Salva on a charge of first-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
- Drugs — Russell Dean Stewart, 29, of the 8800 block of Thunderhead Avenue, White City. Medford police Friday arrested Stewart on charges of possession of methamphetamine and two probation violations. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Drugs — Joyce Ann Ancell, 40, of Yreka, Calif. An Oregon State Police trooper Saturday arrested Ancell on charges of possession of methamphetamine and possession of synthetic drugs. He was lodged in jail on $30,000 bail.
- Weapon — Jay David Rifkind, 38, of San Carlos, Calif. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Friday arrested Rifkind on three counts of being a felon in possession of a weapon. He was lodged in jail on $45,000 bail.
- Burglary — Ryan Shay Gilbert, 21, of the 1100 block of Glengrove Avenue, Central Point. Central Point police Friday arrested Gilbert on charges of first-degree burglary, second-degree theft and second-degree criminal mischief. He was lodged in jail on $35,000 bail.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.