- Sex abuse — Elmer Joseph Fernandez, 75, of the 300 block of South Shasta Avenue, Eagle Point. Eagle Point police Tuesday added seven counts of first-degree sexual abuse against Fernandez. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Assault — Jason Lee Adams, 34, of the 1000 block of North Second Avenue, Gold Hill. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Tuesday arrested Adams on charges of fourth-degree felony assault, fourth-degree assault and harassment. He was lodged in jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Assault — Elijah John Caldwell, 29, of the 100 block of Cherry Lane, Phoenix. Phoenix police Tuesday arrested Caldwell on charges of menacing, three counts of fourth-degree felony assault and four counts of fourth-degree assault. He was lodged in jail on $100,000 bail.
- Theft — KathleenAnn Ching, 49, of the 500 block of Freeman Road, Central Point. Central Point police Tuesday arrested Ching on a charge of first-degree theft. She was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
- Warrant — Johnny Lee Carter, 47, of Oakland, Calif. A sheriff's deputy Tuesday arrested Carter on warrants charging him with failure to register as a sex offender, failure to registers as a sex offender by his birthday and a parole violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.