- Identity theft — Jason Lewis Larson, 37, of the 1200 block of Orchard Home Drive, Medford. Medford police Saturday added two counts of identity theft and two counts of credit card fraud against Larson. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $38,000 bail.
- Drugs — Constance Lee Agnes Abell, 59, of the 900 block of North Rose Street, Phoenix. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Saturday arrested Abell on charges of possession of methamphetamine, delivery of methamphetamine, manufacture of methamphetamine, delivery of methamphetamine near a school and manufacture of methamphetamine near a school. She was lodged in jail and released after posting bail.
- Assault — Robert Anthony Rockwell, 26, no known address. Medford police Saturday arrested Rockwell on charges of third-degree assault, reckless endangering, second-degree criminal mischief and unlawful entry into a motor vehicle. He was lodged in jail on $40,000 bail.
- Assault — Christopher Lee Floyd, 22, no known address. Medford police Saturday arrested Floyd on charges of third-degree assault, reckless endangering, second-degree criminal mischief and unlawful entry into a motor vehicle. He was lodged in jail on $55,000 bail.
- Drugs — Dena Marie McBride, 35, of the 4100 block of Payne Road, Medford. Talent police Saturday arrested McBride on charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of synthetic drugs and failure to appear in court. She was lodged in jail on $18,000 bail.
- Assault, strangulation —Samuel Hernandez-Orduno, 20, of the 100 block of Laurel Street, Central Point. Central Point police Saturday arrested Hernandez-Orduno on charges of fourth-degree felony assault, strangulation and harassment. He was lodged in jail on $12,000 bail.
- Vehicle theft — 700 block of Posse Lane, Medford. Medford police Friday took a report in which a 1985 Chevrolet Cavalier, California license 4YSL 543 was stolen. The car was valued at $1,000.
- Burglary — 750 Spring Street, Medford. Medford police Friday took a report in which two watches, three rings, a pendant, a necklace and earrings were stolen from a residence. The loss was valued at $1,479.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.