- Drugs — Kimberly Michelle Adams, 35, of the 2000 block of Campus Drive, Medford. Adams appeared Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with possession of methadone. She was booked into the Jackson County Jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Aggravated theft — Karen Sue Ashworth, 48, of the 1300 block of West 10th Street, Medford. Ashworth appeared Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with two counts of first-degree aggravated theft. She was lodged in jail without bail.
- Assault — Soren Ara Stiehl, 40, of the 1900 block of Hilltop Drive, Rogue River. Jackson County sheriff's deputies arrested Stiehl Friday on charges of second-degree felony assault, fourth-degree assault and harassment. She was lodged in jail on more than $1 million bail.
- Theft — Ann Fucclamerica, 34, of an unknown address. Ashland police arrested Fucclamerica Friday on a charge of first-degree theft. She was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
- Theft — Jason Eric Marc Wayman, 26, of the 2600 block of Delta Waters Road, Medford. Medford police on Saturday arrested Wayman on charges of theft and parole violations regarding a custodial agreement. He was lodged in jail without bail.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.