- Attempted assault — Paul Mitchell Gallagher, 35, of the 900 block of North Central Avenue, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Gallagher on charges of attempted first-degree assault, fourth-degree assault and menacing. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $500,000 bail.
- Warrant — Kathy Marie Fletes, 46, of the 15600 block of East Evans Creek Road, Rogue River. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Friday arrested Fletes on a warrant charging her with first-degree aggravated theft. She was lodged in jail on $15,000 bail.
- Mistreatment, theft, drugs — Robin Janita Ellis, 32, of the 500 block of Homewood Road, Merlin. Ellis appeared Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with first-degree criminal mistreatment, first-degree aggravated theft and possession of marijuana. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Drugs — Crystal Fallon Goodnature, 25, of the 100 block of Fern Valley Road, Medford. Goodnature appeared Friday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with possession of methamphetamine. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Sex abuse — Jonathan Edword Martine, 23, of the 700 block of Royal Avenue, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Martine on charges of second-degree unlawful sexual penetration, two counts of first-degree sexual abuse and four counts of second-degree sodomy. He was lodged in jail on $7 million bail.