- Theft, mistreatment — Linda Grace Melick, 60, of Grants Pass. Melick appeared Tuesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with first-degree criminal mistreatment and first-degree theft. She was booked at the Jackson County Jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Vehicle theft — Joseph Anthony Hassell, 68, of the 2000 block of Crater Lake Highway, White City. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Tuesday arrested Hassell on charges of unlawful use of a motor vehicle and driving under the influence of intoxicants. He was lodged in jail on $19,000 bail.
- Theft — Wade Lucas Withrow, 32, of the 200 block of Sierra Drive, Eagle Point. A sheriff's deputy Tuesday arrested Withrow on two counts of first-degree theft and two counts of second-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $18,000 bail.
- Vehicle theft — Binjiam Samson Broeckel, 19, of Yreka, Calif. Central Point police Wednesday arrested Broeckel on charges of unlawful use of a motor vehicle, driving under the influence of intoxicants and second-degree criminal mischief. He was lodged in jail on $29,000 bail.
- Theft — Melvyn Ira Rabinowitz, 22, of the 2100 block of Roberts Road, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Rabinowitz on two counts of first-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
- Theft — 100 block of East Main Street, Medford. Medford police Tuesday took a report in which a watch and jewelry were stolen. The loss was valued at $1,500.
- Theft — 8000 block of Blackwell Road, Central Point. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Tuesday took a report in which a theft valued at $2,200 occurred. No further details were available.
- Vehicle theft — 1600 block of North Riverside Avenue, Medford. Medford police Wednesday took a report in which a blue 1989 Chevrolet pickup, Oregon license WTH 552, was stolen. The truck was valued at $2,500.