- Vehicle theft — Mark Anthony Blair, 23, of the 800 block of North Central Avenue, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Blair on a charge of unlawful use of a motor vehicle. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $15,000 bail.
- Sodomy — Alan Douglas Jones, 39, of the 200 block Iowa Street, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Jones on two counts of first-degree sodomy. He was lodged in jail on $2 million bail.
- Drugs — Angelica Arlene Tavares-Zepeda, 27, of the 2200 block of Antelope Road, White City. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Friday arrested Tavares-Zepeda on charges of possession of methamphetamine and endangering the welfare of a minor. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail and released after posting bail.
- Drugs — Ricardo Javier Jimenez, 23, of the 1900 block of Skypark Drive, Medford. Jimenez appeared Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with possession of cocaine and possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Theft — 3600 block of Crater Lake Highway, Medford. Medford police Saturday took a report in which a laptop valued at $900 was stolen.
- Vehicle theft — 1700 block of Dove Lane, Medford. Medford police Saturday took a report in which a Dodge Caravan valued at $8,000 was stolen.