- Drugs — Julie Reanne Love, 28, of the 1900 block of Oregon Avenue, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Love on charges of possessing methamphetamine and a parole violation. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Assault — Sean Patrick Daily, 37, of the 600 block of South Stage Road, Medford. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Sunday arrested Daily on charges of second-degree assault, fourth-degree assault and harassment. He was lodged in jail on bail of $1,007,000.
- Parole violation — Arnold Grajeda Magdaleno Jr., 25, of the 700 block of Western Avenue, Medford. Medford police Sunday arrested Magdaleno on charges of violating parole and failing to appear in court on a charge of resisting arrest. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Sex offender — Andres Luis Medcalf, 20, no local address. Central Point police Sunday arrested Medcalf on charges of failing to register as a sex offender, resisting arrest, attempted escape and a parole violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Parole violation — Charles Raymond Behee, 22, of the 100 block of North Central Avenue, Medford. Medford police Sunday arrested Behee on a charge of violating conditions of his parole. He was lodged without bail in the county jail.
Burglary — Medford police took a report Sunday of a burglary at a residence in the 1800 block of Brookhurst Avenue.