- Warrant — Eric Willam Linton, 31, unknown address. Sheriff's deputies arrested Linton Saturday night for failing to appear on charges of possessing methamphetamines.
- Warrants — Richard Arthur Robbins, 29, of the 400 block of Teakwood Drive, Eagle Point. Sheriff's deputies arrested Robbins early Saturday morning on warrants charging him with attempted eluding by vehicle of a police officer and for eluding on foot. He is being held in Jackson County jail on $20,000 bail.
- Assault — Gary Devon Asher, 26, of the 1100 block of Engrove Avenue, Central Point. Asher was arrested Sunday evening on charges of assault and driving with a suspended license. He is being held without bail.
- Assault — Aldo Salvador Martinez-Rivera, 26, of Jalisco, Mexico. Medford police arrested Martinez-Rivera Sunday evening on charges of assault, harassment, strangulation, possession of methamphetamines and for being in the country illegally. He is being held without bail.
- Assault — Luis Enrique Isordia-Benavides, 18, of the 100 block of Olympic Avenue, Medford. Medford police arresed Isordia-Benavides Sunday afternoon on charges of Assault mistreatment and for being in the country illegally. He is being held without bail.
- Drugs — Damon Dwight Trostel, 28, unknown address. Medford police arrested Trostel and charges of possession of a controlled substance, tresspassing, disorderly conduct and for parole violation for possessing methamphetamines. He is being held without bail.
- Warrants — Caleb Lewis Holderman, 20, unknown address. Sheriff's deputies arrested Holderman Sunday afternoon for failure to appear on charges of burglary and criminal mischief. He is being held on $30,000 bail.
- Warrant — Cory Lee Smith, 26, of the 700 block of North Riverside Avenue, Medford. Medford police arrested Smith for failure to appear on charges of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. He is being held on $6,000 bail.