- Assault — Scott Nicholas Ross, 37, of the 100 block of North Front Street, Talent. Talent police late Sunday arrested Ross on three counts each of felony fourth-degree assault, fourth-degree assault, menacing and harassment and one count of second-degree child neglect. He was lodged Monday in the Jackson County Jail in lieu of $100,000 bail.
- Theft — Elijah Samuel Greene, 27, of Grants Pass. An Oregon State Police trooper Monday arrested Greene on out-of-county warrants charging him with first-degree theft, possession of methamphetamine, unauthorized entry of a motor vehicle and second-degree criminal mischief. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where he was being held Monday in lieu of $30,000 bail.
- Fugitive — Christine Audry Nielson, 42, of the 1800 block of Birdseye Creek Road, Gold Hill. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Monday arrested Nielson on a fugitive warrant out of California, where she was charged with first-degree theft. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where she was being held Monday without bail.
- Theft — Jeffrey Adam Todd, 18, of the 700 block of Riley Road, Eagle Point. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Monday arrested Todd on a charge of first-degree theft. He was lodged Monday in the Jackson County Jail in lieu of $5,000 bail.
- Sex offender registration — James Richard Fisher, 29, of the 3100 block of Table Rock Road, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Fisher for failing to register as a sex offender, failing to register as a sex offender on his birthday and for parole violation for a previous conviction for attempted sexual abuse. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where he was being held Monday without bail.
- Drugs — Ronald Charles Canepa, Jr., 50, of the 6400 block of Rogue River Highway, Rogue River. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Monday arrested Canepa on charges of possession of heroin, possession of methamphetamine and endangering the welfare of another. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where he was being held in lieu of $19,000 bail.
Theft — 800 block of South Central Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 10:05 a.m. Monday of the theft of a Pace American trailer valued at $8,000.