- Assault — Anthony Ross Minneci, 19, of the 1800 block of Willow Glen Way, Medford. Medford police arrested Minneci Friday on charges of two counts of third-degree assault and one count each of hit and run causing injury, reckless driving and driving under the influence of intoxicants. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail and released on bail.
- Tampering with drug records — Bernhard Gerhards, 52, of the 800 block of Clay Street, Ashland. Gerhards appeared in Jackson County Circuit Court Friday on an indictment charging him with tampering with drug records. He was booked into jail and released.
- Hit and run — Philip Hugh Daly, 75, of the 1200 block of Pleasant Creek Road, Rogue River. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Sunday arrested Daly on charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants and hit-and-run driving that resulted in an injury. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail in lieu of $50,000 bail.
- Drugs — Kerri Ann McCree, 28, of the 200 block of East Barnett Road, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested McCree on a charge of possession of methamphetamine and on a fugitive drug warrant out of California. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where she was being held Monday in lieu of $255,000 bail.
- Drugs — Shawn Patrick Cox, 36, of the 3000 block of Levi Circle, Medford. Cox made his initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on a charge of possession of a controlled substance. He was booked Monday into the Jackson County Jail and released.
- Weapons — Guillermo Romero-Maldonado, 23, of the 100 block of Fern Valley Road, Phoenix. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Monday arrested Romero-Maldonado on charges of possession of a destructive device, possession of a concealed weapon and furnishing false information to police. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where he was being held Monday without bail pending a review of his immigration status.
- Identity theft — Johnico Robert Bingham, 27, no address available. Medford police Monday arrested Bingham on two counts each of identity theft, second-degree forgery and second-degree theft. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where he was being held Monday in lieu of $27,000 bail.
- Failure to register as sex offender — Craig Aaron Utley, 32, of the 8000 block of Atlantic Ave., White City. Oregon State Police arrested Utley Sunday on charges of failure to register as a sex offender and parole violations. He was lodged in jail, where he remained late Sunday without bail.
- Assault — Benjamin Manual Perez, 18, of the 7200 block of Atlantic Ave., White City. Jackson County sheriff's deputies arrested Perez early Sunday on charges of fourth-degree assault, harassment, second-degree trespass, reckless driving and endangerment. He was lodged in jail and later released on bail.
- Assault — Justin Jerry Frischman, 29, of the 5600 block of S. Pacific Highway, Phoenix. Frischman was arrested late Saturday on charges of fourth-degree felony assault and harassment. He was lodged in Jackson County Jail and later released on bail.
- Robbery — Justin Warren Workman, 26, of the 300 block of N. Third St., Central Point. Jackson County sheriff's deputies arrested Workman early Sunday on charges of second-degree robbery, third-degree assault, first-degree theft, failure to appear in court and a parole violation. He was lodged in jail, where he remained late Sunday without bail.
- Burglary — 2600 block of Lotus Lane, Central Point. Jackson County sheriff's deputies took a report Sunday of a burglary.
- Vehicle theft — 1300 block of Thomas Road, Medford. Police took a report Sunday of an unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.