- Drugs — Karina Marie Cortez, 23, of the first block of Lewis Avenue, Medford. Medford police Wednesday added a charge of possession of methamphetamine against Cortez. She remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Criminal mischief — Mark Louis Ave, 40, of the 900 block of Ridgeview Drive, Eagle Point. Eagle Point police Wednesday arrested Ave on three counts of first-degree criminal mischief and theft of services. He was lodged in jail and released after posting bail.
- Vehicle theft — Jessica Fawn Hutto, 20, of the 200 block of Green Briar Place, Ashland. Ashland police Wednesday arrested Hutto on charges of unlawful use of a motor vehicle, second-degree criminal mischief and failure to appear in court. She was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Janel Katherine Villa, 22, of the 8000 block of Hale Way, White City. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Wednesday arrested Villa on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. She was lodged in jail, where she remained late Wednesday on $5,000 bail.
- Theft, burglary — David Terrell McManus, 51, no known address. Medford police Wednesday arrested McManus on charges of second-degree burglary, first-degree theft and second-degree criminal mischief. He was lodged in jail, where he remained late Wednesday on $40,000 bail.
- Warrant — Adam Agueros, 29, of Fresno, Calif. A sheriff's deputy Wednesday arrested Agueros on warrants charging him with first-degree robbery, first-degree kidnapping, first-degree theft and first-degree burglary. He was lodged in jail, where he remained late Wednesday on $2 million bail.