- Burglary — Jeremy Glenn Withrow, 23, no known address. Central Point police Wednesday arrested Withrow on charges of first-degree burglary, attempted unlawful use of a motor vehicle, attempted first-degree theft and first-degree trespassing. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where he remained late Thursday on $59,000 bail.
- Theft — James Albert Klein, 30, of the 900 block of Beekman Avenue, Medford. Klein appeared Thursday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with first-degree theft. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Natasha Lynn Croucher, 19, of the 2800 block of Orchard Home Drive, Medford. Croucher appeared Thursday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with possession of methamphetamine. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Warrant — Nathan Michael Vobora, 24, of the 1700 block of Hybiscus Street, Medford. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Thursday arrested Vobora on warrants charging him with unlawful use of a motor vehicle, attempting to elude police on foot, attempting to elude police in a vehicle, reckless driving, reckless endangering, three counts of failure to appear in court. In addition to the warrants, he was charged with attempting to elude police on foot, driving with a suspended license, reckless endangering, possession of methamphetamine and attempting to elude police in a vehicle. He was lodged in jail, where he remained late Thursday on $70,000 bail.
- Burglary — 200 block of South Columbus Avenue, Medford. Medford police Wednesday took a report in which money, a computer, purse, cell phone, Ipod and a knife was stolen from a residence. The total value of the items was $833.
- Theft — 2300 block of Roberts Road, Medford. Medford police Wednesday took a report in which money and credit cards were stolen. The total value of the items was $1,300.