- Burglary — Kyle Evan Carson, 19, of the 900 block of Mount Pitt Street, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Carson on a charge of first-degree burglary. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where he remained late Tuesday on $19,000 bail.
- Assault — Gregorio Alegria-Rodriguez, 34, of the 1700 block of Prune Street, Medford. Medford police Tuesday arrested Algeria-Rodriguez on charges of fourth-degree felony assault and suspicion of being in the country illegally. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Corey Brandon Folden, 25, of Hawthorne, Nev. Folden appeared Tuesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with manufacture and possession of marijuana. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Theft — Jason Alan Littrell, 30, of Grants Pass. Littrell appeared Tuesday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with first-degree theft. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Rape — Eric Robert Sell, 31, of the 1100 block of Sierra Vista Drive, Central Point. Medford police Tuesday arrested Sell on charges of third-degree rape and three counts of third-degree sexual abuse. He was lodged in jail, where he remained late Tuesday on $17,000 bail.